Looking to get more involved in the tennis programs offered here at Elite? Excellent! In today’s post we’ll run through how to get started, policies and some of the perks that come with our tennis programs.
Looking to get started with tennis lessons? Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill out a “Player Profile”.
- Contact the Tennis Pro for your Tennis Rating ($5 fee).
- After you receive your Tennis Rating, we’ll place you in a tennis group that’s best for your player profile and rating.
You can call and make court reservations up to one week in advance. Just give us a ring, your name and the names of everyone who will be joining you on the court. That’s all there is to it!
If you can’t make it to your tennis lesson (because you bump into Serena Williams or Rafael Nadal at the grocery store and they invite you to a party that happens to be on the same night as your lesson.), give us at least 24 hours notice to avoid being charged for private lessons.
Elite Lesson Policy
Our policies for tennis lessons, you know, the technical stuff.
- Enrollment in Group Lessons is for an entire session.
- Once enrolled, no credit can be given for missed lessons.
- Absolutely no pro-rating of junior group lessons.
- To ensure quality lessons, we reserve the right to move students to appropriate groups.
- With the exception of Junior QuickStart Tennis, or Junior & Adult Tennis 1-2-3, Membership is required for all Elite lessons.
All the perks that come along with your Tennis Membership at Elite!
Junior Tennis Reciprocity
- Have access to lessons at all five clubs
- Have the ability to reserve courts at all five clubs
- Compete in Elite events
- Being a part of Wisconsin’s largest tennis program
- Attend junior parties at any Elite Sports Club location
- Book birthday parties at member rates across all five locations
- Play in Adult Leagues (with tennis pro approval)
PLEASE NOTE: Junior tennis members have access to tennis only. They do not have access to fitness or other sport-court activities.
Adult Tennis Reciprocity
- May play in leagues, tournaments and mixers across all five locations
- May visit sister clubs as a guest four times during each calendar year without being charged a guest fee. (after four visits in one calendar year, you must upgrade to a Passport Membership)
Well that about covers it! You can find more information on junior or adult tennis at anytime here. We look forward to seeing you out on the court!
This information is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. All material in this article is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise, or other health program.