The end of the year is approaching and, with that, a new health insurance deductible! For those of you who have health savings accounts the opportunity to use those funds yet this year is dwindling fast. If you or a family member has difficulty managing foot, lower extremity or back discomfort, now is the time to take an active step in solving the problem with SMART Clinic’s Custom Orthotics.
Let us help you put your best foot forward in the New Year!
Custom Orthotics help with:
- Controlling over pronation (when your arches “collapse” inward)
- Cushioning over supination (when your feet roll outward)
- Correcting leg length discrepancies
- Reducing stress and slow the progression of bunions
- Minimizing plantar fascia stress, prevent or reduce Plantar Fasciitis symptoms
- Increasing foot and ankle stability
- Reducing foot and Lower extremity fatigue
- Prevent or reduce symptoms related to
- Achillies Tendonitis
- Calf strain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Patello- femoral syndrome
- Trochanteric Bursitis
- Hip Tendonitis
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Mechanical Low Back Pain
- Arthritis/Degenerative joint Disease
For “Happy Feet” use that health savings account this Christmas and end the year on the right foot!
The SMART Clinic accepts most insurance carriers & is conveniently located in each Elite Sports Club location. Call or email Kurt Alt, PT at SMART Clinic Physical Therapy for an appointment today!
This information is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. All material in this article is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise, or other health program.