We’re so excited about the changes and improvements made to the challenge this year! From the name & overall concept, to the activity points competition, and utilizing the Quad as an awesome party venue! Congrats to all who participated, and we hope to see you in our “Maintain, Don’t Gain” program starting in March!
Here’s some stats about the 2017 challenge:
- We had a total of 375 participants in the challenge, coached by 32 trainers.
- As a group you lost a total of 1,831.3 pounds between all the clubs!
- You also earned over 234,500 activity points between all of you!
- Our top individual weight loss winners were Denise Shih, John Tokarz, Sarah Flannery, Wendy Cooper, and Lindsey Bazan.
- Our top individual activity points winners were Carmen Jackson, Miriam Muerer, Cara Pliskie, Michael Prebilic, and Michelle Godden.
- The top weight loss team was the “Pontius Pilates” who lost a total of 11.4167% of their total body weight.
- The top activity points team was the “Workout Wonders” who earned a total of 12,990 points between them.
- We gave away a total of $5000 in cash prizes.
Here’s a few photos from the 2017 challenge finale party at The Quad:
Keep up the great work!
As you all know, we switched up the challenge a bit this year and added an additional incentive, the activity points competition. We hope that all of you enjoyed trying new programs, classes, and events throughout the clubs. We also hope that this helped you find a new love for health, fitness, and perhaps tennis too.
This year we also went into the program with the motto “It’s not a resolution, it’s a lifestyle.” And we plan on taking that to heart. Therefore we’ve decided to continue this mentality with a “Maintain, Don’t Gain” program which will start March 20th. And we hope to see all of you participate!
We’re also looking forward to helping hold all of you accountable to your weight loss well into next year and the next evolution of The Wellness & Lifestyle Challenge. So, keep up the lifestyle and healthy habits you created this year!
This information is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. All material in this article is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise, or other health program.